Hands Free Life
9 Habits for Overcoming Distraction, Living Better & Loving MoreBook - 2015
A follow-up to Hands Free Mama outlines sustainable, gratitude-based habits that can enable busy parents to reclaim their lives from demanding lifestyles regardless of beliefs or resources. Original.
We all yearn to look back to find we lived a life of significance. But is it even possible anymore? Considering the amount of distraction and pressure that exists in society today, living a fulfilling life may seem like an unachievable dream. But it is not—not with the nine habits outlined in this book.
New York Times bestselling author and widely known blogger, Rachel Macy Stafford, reveals nine habits that help you focus on investing in the most significant parts of your life. As your hands, heart, and eyes become open, you will experience a new sense of urgency—an urgency to live, love, dream, connect, create, forgive, and flourish despite the distractions of our culture. By following each daily Hands Free Declaration, you will be inspired to adopt mindful daily practices and new thought-processes that will help you:
• Make meaningful, lasting human connections despite the busyness of everyday life.
• Live in the now despite that inner nudge pushing you out of the moment toward perfection and productivity.
• Protect your most sacred relationships, as well as your values, beliefs, health, and happiness, despite the latent dangers of technology and social media.
• Pursue the passions of your heart without sacrificing your job or your daily responsibilities.
• Evaluate your daily choices to insure you are investing in a life that matters to you.
With a Hands Free Life perspective, you will have the power to look back and see you didn’t just manage life, you actually lived it—and lived it well.
In Hands Free Life bestselling author and popular blogger Rachel Macy Stafford (the Hands Free Mama) reveals the daily habits and practices that can help us all to live more fulfilled lives and protect our relationships with those we love. Parents, singles, women, and men---everyone needs the sanity and peace of a Hands Free Life.
Outlines sustainable, gratitude-based habits that can enable people to reclaim their lives from demanding lifestyles regardless of beliefs or resources.